Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Paper Thrills Recipe Challenge

I love recipe challenges, but this one may not be the kind you are imagining. This challenge (should be live soon) was to include a recipe on your layout. I created this one sharing my favorite brownie recipe and a bit of the story behind it.


My kids love to bake (and eat) these brownies. We had lots of fun on the day in question (and the few days afterward.)

I took my color inspiration for this layout from the now retired Cherry-O stickease (CTMH). I  used a smattering of other older CTMH products. Base cardstock is Sweet Leaf, photo mat is Chocolate. I selected the B&T papers because they featured either Sweet Leaf or Crystal Blue (both prominent in the Stickease.) The papers are all from retired collections: Wings, Twiterpated and Magic Moments.

 
The 'recipe card' is a journaling card from the Amore set (CTMH). It coordinates with the Chocolate cardstock and helps to tie in the Blush and Tulip accents.
Do you have a favorite recipe? Why not scrap it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment