Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cousin Layouts

In addition to the layouts I posted last week, I created a few about my darling nieces in January.
My brother's darling Abby meeting her Great Grandma:


This uses CTMH's La Belle Vie paper packet - now sadly retired. (The tag with the heart and the frame with the flower were a make and take at the January Crop N Time event.)

I used some retired stamps, a bit of black tulle ribbon and washi tape to embellish. This tulle gives a lot of bang for the buck. The pieces on this layout are 1/4 of the full width!




Another layout using La Belle Vie. This time I used the negative space from the hearts I cut for the make and take to create the background of a layout documenting my niece Olivia's baptism:


The negative space was fun to play with. I tried many colors behind it, and settled on the pink pattern and Colonial White.

I added some stamped and fussy-cut flowers from Hooray Bouquet with clear sparkles to embellish.









I also pulled out some more retired stamps to create the borders and the title.










And finally, a layout that actually includes cousins! Near the end of the day at the January crop I wanted to continue creating, but my table was a mess. I decided to try to use the things on my table to create another page. I found two photos of my little guy with his cousin and this was the result:


I loved the bright colors of the play mat with the papers and embellishments. The supplies are a mish-mash of manufacturers. Almost all of the CTMH materials are long retired.

I'm glad to get these girls into my scrapbooks! What have you been creating about your family lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment