Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

National Papercrafting Month Cloud Nine Cardmaking Kit


It's National Papercrafting month, and boy do I have a special for you! 

Would you like to earn almost $100 in Close to My Heart products for just $55? Here's how:
1. Place a $35 order from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book
2. Add the Cloud 9 Card Making Kit for just $15.
3. Add the stamp of the month for just $5.

Viola! You have ordered almost $100 of product for only $55!


In addition to all of these fabulous products you will receive, buying the Cloud 9 kit reserves you a seat at my February 12 Cloud 9 workshop! You'll get a fun night out crafting and you'll leave with all 10 cards completed!

What does the Cloud 9 Card Making Kit involve? I'm so glad you asked!



If you are interested in any of these products, you can order via my website or contact me. You are going to love these cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment