Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Everyday Thoughts

I challenged myself recently to use one of the first Close to my Heart stamps I every purchased. The set was Rustic Flowers. I bought it at the first CTMH party I ever attended in 2007, and it is still in my collection. I used it to make the background paper on this layout about my everyday routines.


Since it is a layout about things I do daily, I used my go-to colors - Outdoor Denim and Bamboo - as well as a pop of Smoothie for contrast. I wanted to explain the daily significance of the photos, so I tucked journaling tags in behind each. 


I added interest to the Outdoor Denim cardstock using the dots embossing folder and rounded out the embellishments with some brads and word stamps.



Challenge to myself complete - I used Rustic Flowers, and I documented a bit of my daily routine right now.

Do you have a tool from your first party, crop, scrapbook night? Do you have soemthing in your stash from 2007? Why not use it on your next layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment