Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A continutation of the post in which I shared layouts I created over a month ago

Here's another layout I created back in May. I used the Stella paper packet to document a sweet tradition - our bunny cake at Easter.

I used the complements canvas shapes that coordinate with the Stella papers for my title and embellishments. I really can't get enough of that canvas texture.















I created my own journaling spot using stamps - a bracket at the top and bottom and lines in between. I love doing this because my stories often take more space than purchased journaling spots give. Besides, I really like that the paper is a perfect match!














Believe it or not, this is not the last of my May layouts. Check back soon to see what else I have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment