Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Crop layouts...finally

It has taken me all week, but here are the layouts from last Saturday's crop, finally. (I had progress reports due at school this week and they took more time than I had thought they would.)

I started out with some layouts of my son's birthday last year:


All those patterned papers were from a one dollar kit that I found at Target two days before the crop (new products!)

One more from the boy's birthday:

A couple of my surprise birthday celebration 5 years ago (photos I've been avoiding).
No purchased patterned paper on this layout. One make and take at the crop was to make your own paper using Close To My Heart stamps. Here's a close up of my papers.

Another layout about my birthday. I completed most of this layout a year and a half ago at a workshop, but hadn't found perfect photos or finished it yet. (another project I've been avoiding.)

I've been waiting to do this layout of my son's first haircut because I always seemed to have either the hair or the photos. Finally, on Saturday I had them both together!


A quick one of my cute little nephew.


And one of my kiddos at the park last summer:



And number 14 - squeezed in at the end of the night. A layout using scraps and stickers left over from a Stampin' Up make and take.


So I managed to achieve all of my goals. I did 14 pages, used some new products (although not the kit) and completed some layouts I've been avoiding!

All in all a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment