Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun Fall Layouts

Alright, so I actually finished these layouts this summer before school started, but my photography time has been cut into by my day job at school. I'm still scrapping away, but most of my creative time is after dark - not an ideal time to photograph layouts at my house. Still, better late than never, here are a few fun fall layouts:

The patterned paper here is from CTMH's Olivia kit (sadly no longer available). I actually stamped the leaf embellishments using a coordinating stamp set, some layering and the rock and roll stamping technique. I'm happy with the way they turned out.


 
Another layout using the Olivia kit. This one is loosely based on a layout from a Creating Keepsakes from last fall. Can you tell I love the bracket shape?


This layout is based on a sketch from Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 7. It is a book of 30 two page sketches and one of my current go to idea books. The paper is CTHM's Lucky. I used the Lucky chipboard assortment to embellish. I'm really loving those pieces, and the pack comes with so many I don't feel guilty using seven on one layout!



Inspired to create? Check out my sketch challenge for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment