Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Challenge

The challenge for September is a sketch.
Here is my take on  it the sketch:


The papers are from a Close to My Heart special from a couple of years ago. I added the new canvas badge buttons in the embellishment cluster. These are one of my favorite new toys from CTMH. They are adhesive backed and you can alter the front in any number of ways. Here I stamped using the stamp set that coordinated with the paper and viola - a coordinating embellishment!

Want to play along with the challenge? Create your own layout inspired by this sketch (interpret this however you will.) Post a link to your layout as a comment sometime before September 30. If 5 people play along, I will draw a random winner for a small prize!

I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment