Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February Paper Trail Blog Hop & New Product Reveal!

It is February and that means it is time for a new blog hop and a new Close to My Heart Catalog! If you've arrived here from Betsy's blog, welcome; you're on the right track! If this is your first stop, don't worry. This is a circular blog hop so you can begin at any of the blogs.

This month I played with Pemberley, one of the new papers. I was immediately drawn to the blues and browns in this fun pack. Here is what I created:



The new products used on this layout are: CTMH Pemberley B&T, Pemberley workshop stamp set and baker's twine from the Paradise Assortment.


I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the elements for the banner and the 'grateful' tab.



The large flowers are another stamp from the Pemberley workshop set. Check back this weekend for the simple process I used to create them.


I also created this fun bookmark:


The twine was perfect as the tassel. The stamped images are also from the Pemberley workshop set.

Please stop back on Thursday for the reveal of another layout using new papers. When you're ready for more inspiration today, head on over to Karen's blog to see what she has created!

9 comments:

  1. Gotta love that paper and all it's versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute little banner tucked up in the corner of your layout. I don't usually do banners but this is inspiring me! Love the note cards - I did something similar as well - that stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really thrilled with pennant banners, but I'm liking the idea of other items.

      Delete
  3. Love your banner! I also love the colors on this patterned paper. So rich and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I am thinking that by the color of your apron, these blues must be some of your favorites.... the papers look like they were made for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! The banner just adds such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Love the use of the darling calico designs! Perfect layout for the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete