Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Six pages in one night!

I don't know about you, but I didn't get much scrapbooking time in December. I had creative time, to be sure, but it was used making gifts, cards or sweet treats.

I'm feeling ready to get my papers out and get moving on some pages. I have so many ideas floating around in my head it is crazy (not to mention so many photos on my desk, my computer, my camera etc.) I'm not in the mood for some average scrap night. I'm ready for a marathon session. Since a whole weekend crop isn't on my horizon in the near future, I'm imagining a different kind of marathon - 6 pages (3 layouts) in one evening! We'll use the Elemental paper pack, neutral cardstock and fun embellishments. Six may seem like a lot of pages, but I know it is possible if we use our supplies and tools wisely. (I also know it is possible because a few of us did it in November with a different paper pack!)

If you're in my neighborhood, I would love for you to join me on January 25 at 7PM. The cost for this workshop - including all supplies - is just $20. If you can't make it because of a conflict or if you are not in the neighborhood I would be happy to put together a workshop kit for you with supplies and instructions.

Please let me know today if you are interested.

I can't wait to see what we can create!

No comments:

Post a Comment