Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ten Pages in Ten Days - Part 2

I'm still sharing pages I created on my recent spring break. This one was inspired by the April 1 challenge at Sketches with Color. I love creating with sketches. Isn't this one pretty?

I had to stretch myself to include the colors from the challenge as well.
 
Here is what I came up with:
 

What first was it you ask? The first photo I took with my smartphone! In the journaling I tried to capture both how I felt about the phone when I first got it (I didn't think I needed it.) and how integrated it has become into my life since that day.

Here are some details:


The papers are CTMH, mostly from Chantilly. The embellishments are a mishmash of old and new CTMH. The color challenge encouraged me to accentuate the Twilight color in the pattern paper and I liked the way it turned out.

Thanks for the challenge, Sketch with Color!


No comments:

Post a Comment