Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Annual Inspirations Idea Book is Live!

It is August and that means the new Annual Inspirations idea book is live!


This book features nine new My Reflections paper packs, nine new Workshops on the Go and five new exclusive colors!



In addition, there are three new My Crush books and five new Picture My Life sets .


There are also three new Designed Decor products, and three new styles of Base and Bling wearable crafts!



And don't forget the new Cut Above collections! Check back next week for more information about these simple kits!





I've been playing with these new products for a week now and I have say, one of my absolute favorites is this black arrow washi.
If you would like to see more of these fun products check out my website! If you would like to create something of your own, come to one of my events this month. You'll get a chance to play with the new products, and if you place a $30 order, you'll receive a complementary copy of the Annual Inspirations!

Check back tomorrow for artwork using Wanderful, my featured paper of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment