Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Explore - Featuring new paper Wanderful

Each month I feature a particular paper pack for my layout club. This month, we are playing with Wanderful.This cheery travel-themed paper pack includes the new color Flaxen as well as Gypsy, Crystal Blue and Honey. Since blue and purple are two perennial favorites in my house, this paper is a sure favorite!


The travel theme of this paper inspired me to dig out photos from a trip two years ago. I used a pattern from Make it From Your Heart Volume 2 to create this layout about the plane trip.



We had a very early flight. I snapped these photos before the plane even took off. I love the contrast of the looks on my two kiddos faces.


The left side of this layout was perfect to feature these three photos. One of the things I love about using CTMH pattern books is that it is easy to adapt the layouts to my photos no matter what the size!


I didn't have any other photos of our flight or the preparations, but I had tickets! Using memorabilia helps to tell the story on my page. I don't have to include our destination or the specific time of the flight because it is on the tickets!
*Tip: One way to keep your photos safe when using memorabilia is to include them on two separate pages of the same layout.


The fun camera title is a stamp from the Wanderful Workshop on the Go combined with a Cricut cut from the Artbooking Cartridge. One of my favorite things about the Workshops on the Go kits is the exclusive stamp set. Even after the workshop is completed, I can use them again and again!
Do you see that Crystal Blue paper with the arrows? Background paper I created with another stamp from the Workshop set!

Check out this great new paper pack on my website. If you'd like to make this layout yourself, join us for layout club!

No comments:

Post a Comment