Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

another word for Hero

I've found a lot of inspiration online recently. Here's a layout based on a challenge.
Sketchy Thursday's latest sketch:

I decided to stretch the sketch to two pages since my photos were kind of large.

The photos are of a carousel ride last summer and that is the story I started to tell, but the look on my husband's face kept drawing me in. I don't create many pages that tell stories specifically about him, and I'm trying to change that. So I told the story of that look - the way he looks at the kids and more importantly, the way the look at him. Besides, everyone can tell that the photos are of a carousel ride!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing thing to scrap!! LOVE this! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete