Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Scrapping on vacation - the results

Well, I had grand intentions, but I didn't do as much actual scrapping as I had hoped while we were away. I played around in Studio J. I read scrappy blogs and books. I took photographs of the family, the beach, the pool - you name it - using my new DROID. I even tried out some of the fun settings.

All of my reading, photographing and planning had me itching to create when we arrived home. The urge (and some fun challenges) motivated my unpacking. I'll share more later today!

In the end what I produced at the beach was a list of layouts to create and  a new plan for scrapping those beach photos (this is our fourth year making this trip). I plan to create layouts about: things to do on a beach vacation, things we eat on vacation, new things about our trip this year and how to relax at the beach. I hope this will keep my beach album fresh since many of the photos are very similar year to year. How do you approach those same old vacation photos? Do you have a method that keeps your crafting and your layouts from seeming routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment