Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Project #1 - Scripture book



Check one off the list! I've finished my first project of my 36 project goal. I created this mini that focuses on inspiration verses.


I used a tutorial created by Teresa Collins to create this matchbook mini-album out of one sheet of 12X12 paper.  (I used a sheet from the Stella paper pack from CTMH.)

Once I had the album built, I printed some of my favorite verses to fit the pages.



I kept my embellishments simple - the Just for You stamp set with coordinating inks and a few sparkles.


One of my favorite things about this album is that it is small enough to carry in my purse. It is always with me when I need a pick me up - whether creative or spiritual!


What about you? What have you created lately that is inspirational?

No comments:

Post a Comment