Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

My One Little Word

This is a post that has been five months in the making. I chose my one little word in January (along with many other people). I even started this layout in January, but life and my scrappy process intervened (see my post about finishing things up.) Still, this word has been on my heart and in my head this year and finally, it is also in my album!


I'm proud that I finally finished this layout. It had been in progress so long it would have been easy to give up on it. I'm glad I chose to finish, because I had fun playing with different effects on different portions of this layout. I used mist, background stamps, sponges, handwriting,  and second generation stamping.


 I thought of each tag on the right hand page as a separate small canvas. The three text heavy tags ended up looking very similar. It was fun to balance their similarity with the other three.


Did you notice there is no patterned paper on this layout?




Do you have a word for this year? If so, what is it and how is it going?

No comments:

Post a Comment