Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

August Events and Specials

Happy August! I love August because it is still summer vacation and because it means there is a new Close to My Heart idea book and catalog. There are some terrific products in the new catalog. Check out some of the ways I'm celebrating these new products:

1. Catalog Open House - Tuesday, August 14, starting at 6
 Come by my friend Kerrie's house to see the new catalog, some of the products and take advantage of some special deals! Celebrate our "out with the old in with the new" theme by bringing old papercrafting supplies you won't use to donate and earning a raffle ticket. One lucky person will win a new prize! 
Interested in attending? Want more information? Let me know!

2. Come and Craft with Connie - Monday, August 20 starting at 7 PM
Bring your current project and take advantage of my supplies! Get an evening of crafting time, table space and access to all of my stamps and inks for just $5.

Contact me to reserve your spot. Seating is limited.

3. Sign up now to host a gathering and earn an additional discount!

The first three people to book gatherings in this catalog season will earn $5 off of any one of my workshops through the end of 2012. This discount is over and above the hostess rewards you will earn at your gathering. In addition, if you book on one of the preferred dates listed below, you will earn a $10 voucher to spend at your gathering!
Preferred dates:
             Wednesday, August 22
             Monday, August 27
             Wednesday, September 12
             Monday, September 17
             Wednesday, September 26
             Monday, October 15
             Wednesday, October 17
             Monday, October 29



4. Rewards Club Members - Double Points Week - August 14 to August 21. 


Any orders you place with me between the above dates will earn you double rewards points. If you can't make it to the open house or the crafting night, please feel free to shop on my website (you can join the New Catalog Specials party on my site)! Remember, you can redeem rewards starting with 50 points! Not a rewards club member? You can sign up now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment