Have you seen the current challenge at Challenge Me Happy? Its a recipe challenge - one of my favorite kinds. It is also a design team call!
I had fun with this challenge which was to include:
- one or more stamps - Easy for me. I stamp on most of my layouts.
- two photos - No big deal. I'll make a one page layout.
- ribbon or twine or both - Again, no big deal. I love twine!
- two or more paperclips - Out of the ordinary for me, but I think I have some fun paper clips.
- no card stock - Now this is a challenge!
- three patterned papers or more - Three or more? Yup, another challenge.
Here is the layout I created recording memories of Garden of the Gods - a favorite place to visit in college:
Checking the recipe:
Two photos - check
Three or more patterned papers - check (All of the papers are CTMH. Most are from retired paper packets).
No card stock - check
Two or more stamps - check. The title is made up of two different stamps. The chevron pattern is stamped and the sentiments on the top right corner of the plaid paper are stamps.
Twine - check.
Three paper clips - check.
I included some hidden journaling behind the photos. I modified the die cut journaling card to make it a perfect fit for this layout. Originally it had plain colored twine but I swapped it out for the same chocolate twine I used in other places on the page. I also added the stamped sentiment that peaks out from behind the photo.
Thanks, Challenge Me Happy for inspiring me to create this layout!