Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

A humble scrapper in the news

What happens when your day job and your creative outlet mingle? Sometimes co-workers get creative cards or gifts. Sometimes a work friend gets bitten by the creativity bug. Sometimes you end up in the school paper!

One of my students recently completed a feature article about my scrapbooking for the online school paper. He was very diligent with his interviews returning with follow up questions on more than one occasion. It is always interesting to read another's interpretation of your words, but I think he did a good job. The experience was enlightening for me as the subject. I thought about my craft in a new way as he doggedly asked questions, and I was able to share my hobby with a new set of people.

A scrapper at heart, I think it is only a matter of time until the story becomes a layout!


2 comments:

  1. What I great thing! :) I loved reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michele. It really was a fun opportunity!

    ReplyDelete