Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Jubilee Paper Trail Blog Hop

Come celebrate with us on the Paper Trail Blog Hop! This month we're featuring the Jubilee paper pack. If you've arrived here from Tracey's blog, you're on the right track. If this is your first stop, I hope you'll follow the links through our circular hop to see what we've created with this fun paper pack.



I love the vibrant colors of this paper. They seem like the perfect way to celebrate summer and what says summer more than the last day of school?


I wanted a simple design to focus on the photos. I used to of the pattern papers as well as Indian Corn Blue and Kraft cardstock.


I added a bit of flare to the title are using one of the adhesive badges from the Jubilee Assortment.



The bold patterns are also perfect for using as background papers as I did in this layout about our home.  I started with one of the more embellished pieces of paper so that I only had a to add a few touches.


 I matted my photo with another patterned paper from the pack and stamped my title.


I added the journalling tag tied with some twine to tell the story.


With a few more badges from the assortment to support the title and theme of the page, this was a quick and simple page, and I am very happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by. Won't you leave me a comment and then be sure to continue on to Trisha's blog. I'm sure you'll like what she's created!

5 comments:

  1. Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, you always use the paper a little differently than I do and I love that you offer me that inspiration to look at it from another perspective. Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betsy. I was just thinking the same thing about your layouts!

      Delete