Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Someday - Using Picture My Life Cards on a 12X12 layout

Someday. It is a word full of promise. I recently created a layout about one of my dreams of “someday.” The design was inspired by Shimelle.



The journaling that was the genesis of the layout is brief, but it captures an important dream of mine right now. Since I was documenting my dream, I included a photo of myself. 


I emphasized the time elements that started with the title by not cropping the clock out of my photo and using a pocket scrapbooking card with the months of the year. I used other cards to emphasize my dream of feeling free.





I ended up including six different cards on this one page (five are from CTMH's Avonlea Picture My Life). I cut the cards for the cluster on the bottom of the page which allowed me to use both sides of one card in smaller pieces. I loved combining the cards with papers from Timberline and Balloon Ride.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of cutting the cards so you can show both sides (and hiding the cut side or letting it hit the page edge)! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete