Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Return

I've been a bad  blogger - the one my hubby warned me about - the one who just stops posting.

The good news is that even though I haven't been blogging, it hasn't stopped me from creating. In fact, summer vacation has left me with some extra time to be crafty. I started out my vacation right by hitting a going out of business sale at my local scrapbook store. I was very sorry to see them go, but the products I purchased have kept me going for the last month. When I get new products I love to keep them right close at hand for inspiration. Check it out:

The die cut paper is the new product that inspired this layout. The folder tab sticker was from the sale. The die cut letters (and number) are from a kit I received recently. The other elements are old, but I love the way they look here!

Are you up for a challenge? Pair a new product with some old ones to get a new look! Post your project (or link) in the comments. I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment