Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

20 years of love - album cover

My hubby and I have been together for 20 years as of next week. After I got over the shock of that number, I decided I should do something about that. Shh...don't tell my hubby, but I'm creating a mini-album as a gift for him. All that I have entirely finished right now is the front cover.
All paper is CTMH Sweetheart - now retired.

I sat down with a good friend last night and created lots of pages. Luckily the album is small because I still have at least 10 pages to go!

I'll post more photos (but not all of them, some of those high school shots are embarrassing) next week. Also forthcoming - a post about what I will do next time I create a mini-album!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun project! Congrats on being together for so long! That is so encouraging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift idea Connie. Congrats on 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a milestone to be sure! Thanks for taking on our challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete