Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Favorite Place

What's your favorite place? My kids' is our local zoo. Anytime we have a family day, vacation day or Saturday with no plans they ask to go. Their favorite exhibit? The penguins! The water was perfect for this week's Paper Thrills challenge to Go Green!


Here are some details:

Since it is the kids' favorite place, we go to the zoo often. And I take pictures, often. I'm getting fatigued with the same old zoo pages so I decided to journal here about their frequent requests to visit the zoo rather than the trip to itself.


Head on over to Paper Thrills to see what the other designers have created. While you're there, why not play along?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog with us over on the Big Picture Class. This is a lovely page xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this one turned out. I had fun watching you put it together.

    ReplyDelete