Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jump!

The Paper Thrills challenge this week is to create a layout that involves leaping. Last summer we camped with friends at a KOA with a bounce pillow. Kids and adults alike had fun jumping - as is evidenced by the photos:

I sat down to create my layout and then realized that I hadn't actually printed the photos yet. CTMH and Studio J to the rescue. Although I can't imagine giving up my paper and tape runners altogether, I loved how quickly this layout came together (less than an hour) and how easy it was to switch out papers, ink colors, etc. It is definitely a different way of scrapping with its own tricks, but I'm glad that I was reminded that I enjoy it too!
 
Interested in Studio J but haven't tried it yet? Let me know! I would be happy to help you get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment