Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just Like Dad - A layout and just a few words

I created this one earlier this month inspired by a challenge at CSI that has long since ended. I've been waiting to blog about it until I have fun, pithy things to say. Instead of continuing to wait, I've decided to post away and let the layout speak for itself. I started with a photo I love, added a simple color scheme and some classic elements and created this:


And some details:

I used older label stickers from my stash and customized them using stamps to work with this layout.


 


 
I found this poem by Carl Sandburg as I was searching for a quote to include on this layout. I liked the whole poem so much I printed it and included it on the back of the tag!


What about you? What have you created lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment