Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Kids of Summer - Design Team Call

I love to create layouts inspired by sketches. I was thrilled to see that Sketches in Thyme is hosting a design team call. We were challenged to create a layout based on this sketch:


Here is what I created:


I loved the design of the sketch and my layout came together quickly since I used it, but I wanted to add some whimsy with my embellishments.


I started with the die cut flower (a goodie from the last Crop N Time crop I attended) and let my design be inspired from there.

The chipboard letters have been in my stash for who knows how long.



The blue sparkles and green paper fill in embellishment triangle.


Thanks, Sketchy Mavens, for the inspiration and the chance to play along with you! I would love to join your team.

Blue cardstock: Stampin Up, Pattern Paper: CTMH - Mayberry (retired), Sparkles: CTMH

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in to wish you good luck with the call.

    ReplyDelete