Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Thirty-Six Projects at 36

I'm setting a new goal as a birthday gift to me. Its a lofty goal, but I think I'm up to it. I'm challenging myself to complete thirty-six projects in this, my 36th year.

I've set scrapbooking goals for myself for two years now. My own goals and the challenges I find online inspire me to create many pages and record many stories. But I think I need to break out of my paper box. I have other projects in my head - some of the supplies are even in my house. I want to kick start my creativity off of the page.

For the purposes of this challenge, a project will be any created item that goes beyond a scrapbook page or a card. I hope to work in various media, using various tools and creating various types of products. Some items on my list I have specific plans for. Some are gifts. Some are just vague inklings right now, but I have 12 months to figure them out. The list will probably change some as the year goes on. Some projects may be postponed or even removed. At least 25 more will have to be added.  

Projects on my list so far:
  • Stella paper accordion album
  • girl's treasure gift box
  • decorative banner
  • seasonal celebration cubes
  • denim bag
  • a necklace
  • ABC book
  • prayer board
  • wall canvas
  • scripture/song tag book
  • books of 2011 book

Since I am a memory keeper at heart, I will record my progress toward this goal. I think I feel a mini-album coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment