Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

More of the family photo shoot - and more reasons I love Studio J


Once I got started with Studio J and the photos from our family photo shoot, I couldn't stop! Here are a couple more layouts, and a few more reasons I love Studio J.

1. Customizable
Studio J layouts are based on patterns from CTMH idea books, but sometimes the patterns don't fit my photos perfectly. I love that the patterns are fully customizable. I added, deleted and changed the size of photo wells, title areas, journaling spots, you name it. And, as I said before, if the change wasn't to my liking, I could always undo!


2. Endless Stickease
By far one of my favorite things about this project was that I could reuse individual images from the My Stickease. I used hearts, tags, and tabs repeatedly in this project. (See the yellow tab on the right hand side of each layout above? What about the blue one underneath the title on the above layout and the right hand page photos on the bottom one?) It was wonderful to be able to tie the layouts in this project together this way. I also loved not having to worry about "saving" a particular embellishment.


3. Speed
I couldn't believe how quickly I created the pages in this project. True, there was a bit of a remembering curve, but once I had finished the first two pages, I was able to zip through. I really did create 10 pages (5 two page layouts) in four days. They weren't work days, but they weren't all-day crop days either. It was nice to start and finish a project in a short timeline. The longest part of the process was waiting for my printed layouts to arrive!



Another benefit of Studio J? All of these layouts are archived for three months. I another copy at any time!

I have loved this adventure in Studio J. I don't think I'll ever become a fully Studio scrapper - I like paper too much and I have to many products. Still, I do appreciate the benefits of Studio J scrapping! Why not try it out for yourself? I think you'll like it! Would you like a tour first? Let me know! I would be glad to show you what I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment