Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Buddies

I have a confession. I am a bit of a paper hoarder. In the spirit of using some of my stash, I've decided to make an effort to use older papers (and other products) and share them.

This layout features paper from CTMH's Elemental pack from winter 2012


Do you see the stamps on the tag and the title? Another throwback! All of the images are from an old CTMH set called Childhood Boy.


I love this paper and these stamps, but I didn't want them to look dated. I washi tape, baker's twine and epoxy bubbles to help update this throwback layout.

Tip:  Use current products along with your old favorites to update your layouts!

I'm off to Crop N Time this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have another throwback to share next Thursday!
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment