Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Challenge Week - Let's Get Sketchy

I'm challenging myself this month and completing some challenges along the way.

Today's layout was inspired by this sketch from  Let's Get Sketchy.

Here is the layout I created:


I used a CTMH May special paper pack from two years ago to create this page. I also dug into my older embellishments to add a bit more pizazz.


The title, I promise, sums up the story. We were at the park for a fun day. I don't remember the special occasion now. Both kids decided to have their faces painted. They were very excited at the time, although I didn't capture that in these photos. Still, I promise, they were having fun!

Thanks for the challenge! Check back later in the week to see what other challenges I've taken on this month!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch, and such cute photos! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant photo images on an awesome LO and I love your on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete