Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Don't be a Scaredy Cat - Cards Made with Stamps Are Fun!

I love to stamp on my cards. I get a ton of mileage out of a stamp set with the perfect sentiment. I broke out my Scaredy Cat papers and a few different stamp sets to make these cards.
Check out this one:


I used a sentiment from the You Mean the World to Me set. This set is quickly becoming a favorite of mine! With this everyday sentiment, the Halloween papers quickly become so much more!

I did do some more Halloween-like creating as well. What a difference a stamp set can make!


For this one I used  the new stamp Quoth the Raven. The second I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it. I chose to emphasize the purple by using Thistle cardstock behind my image.


 

For this card I went with a stamp from the Magic Potion set. I kept it more traditional with Halloween orange and black.

All three of these cards will be available at my card buffet workshop on 10/6. See the classes tab for more information.

What are your favorite cards to send? Do you celebrate each holiday with a card (even Halloween)? Or are cards reserved for more momentous days like birthdays?

1 comment:

  1. Of course I send birthday cards, but I LOVE having hand-made thank you cards ready ahead of time...I like thanking my friends & neighbors for their kindness as well as thanking my hostesses for having Tastefully Simple parties with me.

    ReplyDelete