Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Love (and tackles) - Family is Forever SOTM

Yesterday I shared a card that used the Pathfinding paper and a sentiment from Family is Forever, the September SOTM. Today I'm sharing a layout using the same papers and stamp set.


This layout was inspired by the title. One of my favorite things about stamping is using a single word stamp for a title.


I stamped the title in Autumn Terracotta and the embellishments in Barn Red to coordinate with the plants in Pathfinding paper.


I pulled out an old stamp set to create my journaling lines. (My stamped lines are always straighter than my hand drawn lines).

Another fun project with the stamp of the month, but I still haven't used the tree! I think that is a project for this weekend.

What is your favorite image from this stamp of the month?
Remember, every comment this month will be entered into a drawing for a free stamp set!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't that one fun? I think I may use it on a Halloween layout next.

      Delete
  2. I love every tree stamp that I see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Haven't used this stamp set yet, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Did you see the card post as well?

      Delete