Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Megan at 5 - A Rainbow Challenge for Crop N Time

I write a challenge column for my friends Karen and Rene at Crop N Time. Sometimes the biggest challenge for me is coming up with the challenges! This month, however, I am full of ideas. All of the new products that have come out - both from CTMH and at CHA - have inspired lots of people to create - thus inspiring me!

The February challenge is to use a rainbow in your page elements. Here is the layout I created:

I used washi tape and strips of paper to create the rainbow behind my darling daughter. Here is a detail of the stamped title:



Would you believe that it was a coincidence that the "5" on the washi tape ended up so close to the title? Since it did, I decided to capitalize on it!

I like this rainbow trend - especially when there is so much white outside right now. Thanks for the challenge to create a challenge, Karen and Rene.

If you're local, come check out the next Crop N Time event on  Saturday, April 27! Not in the area? Busy that day? I'd still love to see what you created!

No comments:

Post a Comment