Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Project #11 - A food project

Someone reminded me recently that I have completed a few more projects than I have counted, so I'm attempting to get caught up (although I'm still not sure I'll get to 36 in a timely fashion.)

Early last summer strawberries when strawberries were in season here, my hubby bought me a few (two flats!) and I made some jam. He joked that we had enough jam to survive an extended disaster, but I had a plan. In December, I got creative on the jars:



I used pinking shears on the fabric to add a festive touch. I stamped a label on CTMH's Bamboo cardstock, personalized the labels with my handwriting and then ran them through the Xyron to make them easy to adhere.

I've give jam as a gift before, but it has never looked so cute. The only bad part about this project is I ended up giving away every jar of strawberry jam. Maybe we'll have to get three flats this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment